CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Kri$hna"s GaraGe

Welcome to The Whole new world of information & Biking -- Best is wat U get here!!!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Geting the Second service done

Now finally after the gruelling run-in period--> my bike is going for the second service and lets note down the check points for the same !!

let me note the problems or issues i have noticed in the bike before going to the service!
-> The bike was not as smooth as it was
-> Chain little loose(slag)
-> Rear disc brake not upto my expectations.. it takes its own sweet time to stop the bike and its really waste of using it in traffic
-> faring vibes ! little too much on high speeds . this i hav noticed wen i was cruising on the highway towards nandi hills
-> tripmeter resets after 950 kms
-> engine stops by itself when i start it in the mornings . surprisingly it doesnt go off during idling but only when we use the clutch.
-> check the CO and set it to optimum value

I have all these problems and one cosmetic issue.. i observed the paint chipping off ! can u imagine?? the factory paint slightly chipping off?? yea thats happening on the bike .. may be due to the loads of pollution to help it !! but who is to be blamed??

I give My bike for service at Auto Service. I met venkat shyam quite a few times and i feel this is the best service cntre in india for pulsars any breed !! if u r in bangalore auto service is the way to GO !!

will update the blog after the service ------> vrooooommm into the service centre !!

1 comment:

Payeng said...

Hi Krishna,

Its me Payeng.. Great to see you blogging.

Let me know if I can be of any help..