CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Kri$hna"s GaraGe

Welcome to The Whole new world of information & Biking -- Best is wat U get here!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

After the second service

Let me first apologise for the delay in updating !! Well I was waiting for the rear disc problem to be rectified before i update the blog on the results of service. And though the rear disc problem still stays unresolved, here I go updatin on the service issues that were resolved and what else could have been done!


Engine Switching OFF:

This problem seems to be quite unique for my pulsar as I have not seen many guys talking about in any forums. So I guess my bikes is really Uniq and out of the box !!

The guys at autoservice, bangalore suggested me to change the petrol and observe for a few km. Till then I was using shell super unleaded and then changed off to speed 97. I guess that was not the actual solution for the problem as even after changing the fuel and drivin for about 600 kms, the problem still exists and I am glad that Mr. Venkat Shyam himself is going to look into this matter on this wednesday. He has requested me to leave the bike with him for a day so that he gets to analyse and get to the problem and possibly try out some trial and error solutions. I think now My Bike has become an experimental setup for AS bangalore !! I will update the news of this problem as and when I have the updates and the problem gers resolved.


Fairing Vibes:

Discussed this issue at length with Mr. Venkat Shyam, and He says its common and quite normal for the fairing to vibrate at rpm below 4000 and after that its realy is quite stable and not vibrating. SO I guess this is one of those inherent characters of Pulsar to remind us about the ruffness it can handle !! So guys, dont worry if your fairin vibrates quite a lot below 4K rpm. its normal...


Checking CO:

Whoooaaaa this is one thing where I can really see the technological advance in vehicles and especially this breed of 220s. My bike's CO was checked and it was wonderfully above normal.. at 6.2. Now they have reduced it to 2.4 and they say that should actually solve the problem of engine switching off also as well. But after this CO setting, the bike seems to be revving better than before and it surely feels great.


Rear Disc:

This problem still needs to be addressed and I have even visited Khivraj to discuss about a possible replacement of the disc plate and pad assembly all together. They have asked me to talk to their service engineer Mr.Mazid on monday(tomorrow). So i am sure i will get some info about it tomorrow and you can find an update on it definately when i get it.


Chain Slag:

The guys have tightened the chain a bit and used the chain lube spray to make it smoother and lubricated. Otherwise my god, I was wonderstruck seeing my chain so dry when I gave it to service. AIdeally, the chain should be lubricated every 400kms as told by the service guys. Otherwise that will result in the rougfhness feeling in the engine during breaking and slowing down using the clutch etc. The lubrication is very simple, You need to get the Chain Lube Spray being sold in the AS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have seen your web page its interesting and informative.
I really like the content you provide in the web page.
But you can do more with your web page spice up your page, don't stop providing the simple page you can provide more features like forums, polls, CMS,contact forms and many more features.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
free Blog services provide only simple blogs but we can provide free website for you where you can provide multiple services or features rather than only simple blog.
Become proud owner of the own site and have your presence in the cyber space.
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
The list of services we provide are

1. Complete free services no hidden cost
2. Free websites like www.YourName.com
3. Multiple free websites also provided
4. Free webspace of1000 Mb / 1 Gb
5. Unlimited email ids for your website like (info@yoursite.com, contact@yoursite.com)
6. PHP 4.x
7. MYSQL (Unlimited databases)
8. Unlimited Bandwidth
9. Hundreds of Free scripts to install in your website (like Blog scripts, Forum scripts and many CMS scripts)
10. We install extra scripts on request
11. Hundreds of free templates to select
12. Technical support by email

Please visit our website for more details www.HyperWebEnable.com and www.HyperWebEnable.com/freewebsite.php

Please contact us for more information.


Sincerely,

HyperWebEnable team
info@HyperWebEnable.com

Anonymous said...

hi,

first of all.. very nice blog and very informative.. keep it up!

I have a problem with my P150, dont mind i know its a p220 blog but i wanted to clear a doubt regarding my bike..

just got the second service done, and i noticed that when i slow my bike down there's a strange noise coming from the chain compartment.. i guess the chain got loose?

will it affect my bike if i run it like that?

or should i get it tightened immediately?

Unknown said...

It is awesome post.In this topic two service provide bike and car..I am working in Vehicle towing company.It is best service provide in 24 hour Des Moines Towing.It is very informative .Thanku for sharing.